Friends & Donors
Friends & Donors
Arnot Ogden Medical Center is a non-profit organization, supported by our community. We believe in the ripple effect of generosity and benevolence. When you contribute your time and resources, you help to improve the quality of life and well-being for our patients, their families and our community. To learn more about our generous community supporters, visit the Donor Spotlight page.
Ways to Give
Our friends and donors give to honor friends, memorialize loved ones, celebrate a life or to thank a department. Whether you plan to make a one-time donation, a pledge with payments or make Arnot Ogden a part of your legacy, we can help. Donations can be cash, stocks, sponsorships, time or in-kind gifts. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Donate online
- Download a donation form (pdf) and mail to: AOMC Foundation, 600 Roe Avenue, Elmira, NY 14905
For planned giving, contact Susan Rigo, FAHP, Vice President of Development, 607-733-6541, Ext. 2368.
Areas of Need
Arnot Ogden Medical Center has three charitable organizations. Contributions help fund medical equipment, patient services, health education, scholarships and more.
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center Foundation accepts donations for the greatest area of need and for designated departments or services.
- Children’s Miracle Network raises funds for the care of critically ill infants and children.
- Auxiliary is a membership organization that plans events and manages the gift shop, thrift shop and other venues.
The Auxiliary is a membership organization. Together with our volunteer department, they provide financial support and services to Arnot patients, staff and visitors. Join the Auxiliary or volunteer.
News and Events
- March: Radiothon
- April: Orchids & Candlelight
- June: Moonlight & Miracles Gala
- September: Children's Miracle Network Golf Tournament
- October: Physicians & Co. Event
Choose the month you are interested in from the drop down menu.