Diagnosis and Treatment
Whether you need critical care in a crisis, inpatient treatment or outpatient care to improve your health, our integrated network offers high-quality diagnosis and treatment options close to home.
- Our emergency department is the region’s designated site for urgent heart attack care with a life-saving door-to-balloon time of 66 minutes or less.
- The only catheterization lab in the region provides lifesaving treatments under the care of your highly qualified specialists.
- Our cutting-edge electrophysiology lab and highly trained specialists use electrical impulses and implanted devices to improve heart rhythm and health.
- Every location has instant access to your Arnot Health e-record with the most up-to-date information about your conditions and treatments.
Arnot Health providers have the technology, facilities and expertise to best understand your heart and vascular health. A full range of diagnostic tools give physicians the information they need to make an accurate and timely diagnosis.
Excellence in Treatment
Highly qualified specialists provide a full range of emergency services, surgical services, and non-surgical treatments. Some of the most innovative techniques and cutting-edge technologies are used to improve outcomes and reduce recovery time.
The Heart & Vascular Institute uses tools designed for early identification and treatment, and reducing your risk for cardiac disease:
- Cholesterol testing
- Smoking cessation program
- Cardiac rehab
- Nutritional counseling
- Carotid ultrasound screenings
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) screenings
- Peripheral arterial disease (leg circulation) screening
- Cardiac stress testing