Physician and Healthcare Provider Directory
Gary N. Mann, MD - Medical Director
American Board of Surgery
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
General Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Department of Surgical Oncology, City of Hope National Medical Center
Dr. Gary Mann’s areas of expertise include:
• General Surgery
• General Surgical Oncology
• Complex Surgical Oncology
As a surgical oncologist, Dr. Mann coordinates a patient’s overall cancer care plan with the medical and radiation oncologists. Together with the patient, they create the best plan for the individual – a plan that may or may not include surgery.
Through transparency and honesty about treatment goals and risks, Dr. Mann makes every effort to alleviate a person’s anxiety over what can be a scary diagnosis. He strives to make his patients feel comfortable and safe through compassionate care. As well as empowered in their own health care decisions.
<< Return to Search
Call the individual office directly to schedule an appointment.
Health on Demand
24 hour call center and physician referral
607-737-4499 or 800-952-AOMC
24 hours notice is required if you cannot keep your appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Bring your current insurance information, social security number, and a list of current medications.
- Print and complete these forms:
New Patient Letter
Medical History Form
HIPAA Acknowledgement and Consent Form
HIPAA Release of Info to AMS
- Inform us on your first visit if you are being seen for a work-related injury or injuries sustained in an automobile accident.
New Year's Day
Fourth of July