Physician and Healthcare Provider Directory
Jeremy Lux, D.O., FACEP - Chair, Dept of Emergency Medicine
American Board of Emergency Medicine
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
St. Luke's Hospital, Bethlehem, PA
West Penn Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
I have a YouTube Channel for my stop motion animations, and like fishing, golf, and video games.
Health Plan Information:
Many listed insurance companies offer several different products that go by different brand names. We invite you to contact the provider offices directly to confirm participation prior to any appointment you might have.
Health Plans Accepted:
- MARTIN’S POINT
- MEDICARE PA
- MONROE PLAN
- RAILROAD MEDICARE NY
- MEDICARE NY
- WORKER’S COMPENSATION
- UNIVERSAL/TODAY’S OPTIONS
- RAILROAD MEDICARE PA
- MAJOR COMMERCIAL
- BLUE CROSS NE (PA BLUE)
- COVENTRY (PA ONLY)
- EMBLEM HEALTH
- EXCELLUS BC/BS (NY BLUE)
- GESINGER HEALTH PLAN
- MEDICAID NY/PA
- UNITED HEALTH CARE
<< Return to Search
Call the individual office directly to schedule an appointment.
Health on Demand
24 hour call center and physician referral
607-737-4499 or 800-952-AOMC
24 hours notice is required if you cannot keep your appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Bring your current insurance information, social security number, and a list of current medications.
- Print and complete these forms:
New Patient Letter
Medical History Form
HIPAA Acknowledgement and Consent Form
HIPAA Release of Info to AMS
- Inform us on your first visit if you are being seen for a work-related injury or injuries sustained in an automobile accident.
New Year's Day
Fourth of July