Follow Arnot Health on YouTube Follow Arnot Health on LinkedIn Follow Arnot Health on Facebook

Komen Race for the Cure

Sunday, May 17, 2015
Downtown Elmira

Every runner who makes it to the starting line is a partner in the effort against breast cancer. Whether you race to celebrate survival, pay tribute to a loved one or honor someone’s memory, we’ll be there cheering you on.

Arnot Health is a proud Survivor Sponsor of the Komen Race for the Cure. The work of the Susan G. Komen Twin Tiers Region closely matches our mission to provide high-quality, safe, cost-effective and socially responsible health care to all we serve.

Up to 75 percent of funds raised in the Komen Race for the Cure in Elmira, NY will stay in our region to provide diagnostics, screenings, treatments, services and education for uninsured or underinsured women and the remaining 25% supports breast health research.

Breast Cancer Screening Made Simple
Racers strive to do their best, and we at Arnot Health want you to do the best for yourself.

That’s why we encourage every woman to get screening mammograms. Studies show that mammography is the best method available for the early detection of breast cancer. The American Cancer Society recommends a screening mammogram once a year, starting at age 40.

Arnot Health’s Walk-in Wednesday program makes it easy to have a screening mammogram at your convenience. You don’t need to plan ahead or make an appointment: just show up.

Walk-in mammography screenings locations and hours

Register for the Race:
The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the largest series of 5K runs/fitness walks in the world.
When: Sunday, May 18, 2014
Where: Downtown, Elmira, NY
Komen Race for the Cure registration and more information

Come see us at the Survivors’ Tent.
We want a chance to thank everyone who turns out to support the Race for the Cure. We’ll have information about breast health, along with gifts for survivors.

©2018 Arnot Health. All Rights Reserved.
Website by inCommand Technologies