Workplace Drug Screening
Arnot Health offers onsite or offsite drug and alcohol testing to comply with DOT regulations and to support non-DOT workplace substance abuse prevention programs. Our team includes a certified medical review officer (MRO), DOT certified urine drug screen collectors, and DOT certified breath alcohol technicians.
Substance Abuse Tests Available
Arnot Health offers a full range of substance abuse testing services for post offer, random, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, and return to duty needs. Specimens can be collected in our office during regular office hours (Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) or onsite, as requested by the employer.
- DOT 5 panel urine collections
- Non-DOT panel urine collections (opiate panel optional)
- Hair follicle screen (opiate panel optional)
- Direct observe urine collections
- Breath alcohol screens
- Saliva alcohol screens
Our certified MRO reviews and interprets test results according to state and federally-mandated medical review processes. In the case of a positive result, the MRO contacts the donor directly to obtain additional information and reports results to the employer within 10 days.
Random Pull and Consortium Services
Many organizations adopt random testing as part of their workplace substance abuse prevention programs. Arnot Health provides both random pull and consortium testing services to comply with DOT regulations and non-DOT programs. Random pull names are chosen by a scientifically valid random number generator, using a unique employee identifying number.
- DOT regulated drug screens test for: marijuana, cocaine, phencyclidine (PCP), amphetamines and opiates (excluding methadone).
- Non-DOT drug screens are available to test for: marijuana, cocaine, phencyclidine (PCP), amphetamines, opiates (excluding methadone), barbiturates, benzodiazepines, propocyphene, methadone, and methaqualone (Quaaludes).
To learn more about the Occupational Medicine Drug and Alcohol Testing program at Arnot Health, contact us:
600 Ivy Street, Suite 106
Elmira, New York 14905