News & Events
Arnot Health Presents Healthy Living Expo April 29Wednesday, April 27, 2016
The Arnot Health Occupational Medicine department will host a Healthy Living Expo from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Friday, April 29 in the Petrie Conference Center at Arnot Ogden Medical Center.
The Expo provides an opportunity for local residents to learn about a range of programs and services that meet the needs of all age groups in the community. From agencies that run errands for the elderly and ill to school based services for children with special needs, this event presents a wide range of services everyone should know about, conveniently brought together at the same time in a single location.
Some of the services and organizations featured in the showcase include:
- AIM Independent Living Center
- Sexual Assault Resource Center
- Family Services of Chemung
- Center for Orthotic and Prosthetic Care
- Chemung Volunteer Action Corps (a program of Cornell Cooperative Extension)
- Department of Aging and Long Term Care
- Four Feathers Massage and Wellness
- Everything Medical
- Saunders Medical Equipment
For more information, contact Jessica Cunningham, OTD, MS, OTR/L, at 607-271-3723.