In case of emergency or injury, call 9-1-1 or
the Poison Control Hotline 1-800-222-1222
Health on Demand
NOTE: If you are injured or need medical assistance, please dial 9-1-1.
Call Health on Demand to:
- Ask basic health questions to understand a diagnosis, prepare for an appointment or a future appointment.
- Request a referral to a physician or for services offered through Arnot Medical Services, a multi-specialty physician group associated with Arnot Health.
- Register for community outreach events, wellness screenings, educational and other programs.
- Ask for general information about chronic disease management, wellness screenings and educational programs.
- Receive reminder calls before a visit, and follow-up calls after treatment or diagnosis.
Speak to a nurse Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
607-737-4499 or 800-952-2662
This e-mail address is intended for general information only. It is not monitored 24 hours per day, seven days per week. If this is an emergency, dial 9-1-1 from your phone now. Do not include specific personal or medical information when communicating via this e-mail address, as e-mail may not be secure. Arnot Health may be prohibited from responding by e-mail due to federal and state privacy laws. If you would like a response, please include your full name and phone number in your e-mail. Please call your healthcare provider’s office directly for non-urgent medical concerns, prescription refills, or to cancel or schedule an appointment. You may also call Health on Demand at 607-737-4499 or 800-952-2662 for assistance.
Help with the Patient Portal, MyArnotHealth
Call 607-271-3782 for answers and support.
Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Messages that are recorded after hours will be returned the next business day.
Schedule an Appointment
Call the individual office directly to schedule an appointment.
Find a Doctor or Office
Radiology & Cardiology Scheduling: 607-795-8080
Contact the Billing Department
The office is available to help with your questions from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Billing inquiries for all hospitals and AMS may be directed to:
Patient Billing Call Center