In case of emergency or injury, call 9-1-1 or
the Poison Control Hotline 1-800-222-1222
NOTE: If you are injured or need medical assistance, please dial 9-1-1.
Call Health on Demand to:
- Ask basic health questions to understand a diagnosis, prepare for an appointment or a future appointment.
- Request a referral to a physician or for services offered through Arnot Medical Services, a multi-specialty physician group associated with Arnot Health.
- Register for community outreach events, wellness screenings, educational and other programs.
- Ask for general information about chronic disease management, wellness screenings and educational programs.
- Receive reminder calls before a visit, and follow-up calls after treatment or diagnosis.
Speak to a nurse Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8
607-737-4499 or 800-952-2662
Email Health on Demand
Help with the Patient Portal,
Call 607-271-3782 for answers and support.
Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Messages that are recorded after hours will be returned the next business day.
Call the individual office directly to schedule an appointment.
Find a Doctor or Office
Radiology & Cardiology Scheduling: 607-795-8080
Contact the Billing
The office is available to help with your questions from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Hospital bill questions call 607-795-8152
Arnot Medical Services doctor bill questions call 607-271-2050