- Complete the application form and submit with the $25 application fee.
- With your application, submit your letter of intent answering the questions on the back of the application.
- Submit a legal copy of your high school transcript.
- If applicable, submit a legal copy of your GED including scores plus an official high school transcript.
- Submit a legal copy of college transcripts for any college you have ever attended.
- Assure that all references have been submitted. Two references are required to be completed on the Arnot Ogden School of Radiologic Technology form. A guidance counselor, teacher or employer should complete these forms. The use of family members is not allowed.
- The deadline for the receipt of your application including your two reference forms and all transcripts is February 28th.
- All applicants are required to present themselves for a personal interview with the Admissions Committee.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants schedule a shadowing experience with the school. Contact Laura Reed at (607) 737-4317 or to start the shadowing process. Shadowing needs to be completed before the application process is initiated.
- Mail your completed application, letter of intent, and your check or money order to: Director School of Radiologic Technology Arnot Ogden Medical Center 600 Roe Ave Elmira, NY 14905
School of Radiologic Technology Application Form