- Complete your application form and submit with your $30 application fee (check or money order) payable to the Arnot School of Radiology. Cash will not be accepted.
- With your application, submit your letter of intent answering the questions on the back of the application.
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcript.
- If applicable, submit an official copy of your GED including scores plus an official high school transcript.
- Submit an official copy of college transcripts for any colleges you have ever attended.
- Assure that all references have been submitted. Two references are required to be completed on the Arnot Ogden School of Radiologic Technology form. A guidance counselor, teacher or employer should complete these forms. The use of family members is not allowed.
- The deadline for receipt of your application including your two reference forms and all transcripts is February 28th.
- Mail your completed application, letter of intent, and your check or money order to:
Director, School of Radiologic Technology
Arnot Ogden Medical Center
600 Roe Ave.
Elmira, NY 14905-1676
All applicants are required to present themselves for a personal interview with the Admissions Committee. You will be contacted, if you meet the minimum requirements for admission into the program, to schedule an interview.
If you have any questions, please contact the Director of the School of Radiology at (607) 737-7797 or email@example.com.
It is recommended that applicants schedule a shadowing experience with the school by calling Mrs. Laura Reed, Clinical Instructor at (607) 737-4317 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Shadowing will give an individual a better understanding of the radiology field.