Diagnosis and Treatment
Whether you need critical care in a crisis, inpatient treatment or outpatient care to improve your health, our integrated network offers high-quality diagnosis and treatment options close to home.
- Our emergency department is the region's designated site for urgent heart attack care with a life-saving door-to-balloon time of 58 minutes or less.
- The only catheterization lab in the region provides lifesaving treatments under the care of your highly qualified specialists.
- Our cutting-edge electrophysiology lab and highly trained specialists use electrical impulses and implanted devices to improve heart rhythm and health.
- Every location has instant access to your Arnot Health e-record with the most up-to-date information about your conditions and treatments.
- The region's only Pediatric Cardiologist.
- Seamless transition for patients in all our cardiac treatments on-site.
Arnot Health providers have the technology, facilities, and expertise to best understand your heart and vascular health. A full range of diagnostic tools gives physicians the information they need to make an accurate and timely diagnosis.