Falck Cancer Center
The Falck Cancer Center combines state-of-the-art medical technologies with compassionate care in a comfortable atmosphere. A full range of services and specialists are dedicated to providing timely and expert care within the facility and through the adjoining inpatient cancer care unit at Arnot Ogden Medical Center. Coordination of radiation and medical therapies makes appointments convenient for cancer patients and their families.
The Falck Cancer Center invests in new technologies to improve treatment and reduce side effects.
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) enables more precise aim of the radiation beam, maximizing the dose to tumors while minimizing the dose to surrounding tissues.
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) allows the intensity of the radiation to be adjusted during treatment to conform to the specified tumor volume.
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy places a radiation source inside the treatment area to deliver high doses of radiation directly to tumor sites.
- Low Dose Rate Brachytherapy uses radioactive seeds placed by a radiation oncologist and urologist directly into the prostate for certain patients diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Comprehensive, Patient-Centered Care
A select team of dedicated professionals provide medical and radiation oncology, nutritional counseling, exercise physiology, spiritual counseling, medical social work, financial counseling, psychological support, complementary therapies and more.
Support groups, outreach services and affiliations with the University of Rochester Wilmot Community Oncology Network and the Southwest Oncology Group, the American Cancer Society and Hospice programs round out the Center's spectrum of care.
Community Outreach and Education
The Falck Cancer Center offers a wide range of prevention and health screening programs that are free to the public. Go to Events.
Friends and Volunteers at Falck Cancer Center
Our community supports the Falck Cancer Center, our patients and staff as volunteers and donors.
- Caring Angel Network volunteers send a card or gift to provide encouragement and support to patients with cancer. Call 607-737-8115 or visit Caring Angel Network.
- The Arnot Ogden Medical Center Foundation accepts donations and organizes events to provide for the Falck Cancer Center. Learn more: Friends and Donors
We’re Here to Help
To speak with a registered nurse 24/7, call Health on Demand at 607-737-4499 or 800-952-2662.
607-737-4499 or 800-952-2662
Falck Cancer Center
600 Roe Avenue
Elmira, NY 14905