Patient Support Services
With a diagnosis of cancer, your needs may change. The tasks of daily life become harder. Feelings become intense. Support is available at Arnot Health—from parking your car to listening to your concerns—our team provides a range of support services for you and your caregivers.
- Financial Coordinator assists with insurance requirements, claims, and coverage for uninsured or underinsured. 607-737-8174.
- Dietitian suggests food choices, menu planning and preparation to maintain your nutritional well-being while minimizing side effects of treatment. 607-737-8116
- Medical Social Worker offers emotional support, counseling, and assistance. 607-737-8218.
- Courtesy Van provides transportation to and from the center at no charge. 607-737-8219.
- Palliative care helps minimize and control symptoms, improving quality of life during treatment.
- Hospice is palliative care at the advanced stages of the disease.
Join one of our support groups or ask your health care provider for additional recommendations.
Additional resources: American Cancer Society and CareFirst