St. Joseph's Hospital Auxiliary
St. Joseph's Auxiliary was established on July 7, 1954. Originally formed as the Women's Auxiliary, it is now open to anyone who wishes to be of service. Our goals are:
- to promote and advance the welfare of St. Joseph's Hospital
- to increase community awareness of St. Joseph's programs and services
- to serve St. Joseph's and its patients
- to take an active role in advocacy efforts to maintain high quality and fairness in medical care
- to raise money for the benefit of the patients and staff of St. Joseph's
Auxiliary members may volunteer to assist with the following tasks:
- Telephone Committee: Call members for fundraisers and social events.
- Telephone Caller: Call local legislators on behalf of St. Joseph's in the role of advocacy.
- Donator: Buy tickets for fundraisers, donate baked goods, crafts, or hand-made items for our fundraising events.
- Special Events Team: Help at fundraising events such as our book sales, Christmas Bazaar, basket auctions, and more!
- Serve on the Auxiliary Board of Directors.
- Volunteer opportunities within the hospital
Auxiliary Membership Options
ACTIVE: Members are involved in many of the activities of the auxiliary. They may serve on committees, make crafts or baked goods, and work at fundraising events. Annual dues: $5.00
INACTIVE: Members may participate in activities, but are not called upon unless they wish to be included. Annual dues: $8.00
HONORARY: No active participation is expected. Annual dues: $12.00
To join the Auxiliary, call Lauren Little, Manager of Volunteers, 607-733-6541, ext. 2336