You can tell your doctor where you would like to receive your care and to make the right choice, you should become as educated as possible.
Try to gather information from many sources, including:
- Hospital information lines or call centers (Health on Demand can be reached at 607-737-4499.)
- Your health benefits officer at work or fellow employees. Friends and family.
- National accreditation agencies.
- Quality reports and accreditations.
- When using the following quality indicators to the left, we recommend you combine your personal knowledge and comfort level with information from more than one quality indicator.
Arnot Ogden Medical Center is accredited by DNV Healthcare Inc. If any patient has concerns about patient care and safety they are encouraged to contact our administration through Health on Demand at 607-737-4499. The public may also contact DNV Healthcare Inc. to report concerns or register a complaint. This can be done via e-mail to , or by calling 866-523-6842.