The people who work at Arnot Health are just like you. We play in the parks, shop in the grocery stores, and work hard to make our home a better place to live. We're your neighbors, your friends, and your family.
As the area's leading health care provider and employer, we play an essential role in the health and well-being of our community. That's why we partner with local agencies, community members, and you to make the Twin Tiers a healthier place for all.
- Senator Patricia McGee Merit Award for Community Outreach
- 2013 Community Health Improvement Award
- Health Care's Most Wired List
- Tobacco cessation programs have helped reduce tobacco use in Chemung County from 23% of adults to 16% in the past 10 years. Participants double their chances of quitting.
- As one of the "most wired" hospital systems, according to Hospitals & Health Networks magazine, every Arnot Health location has up-to-date information about your conditions and treatments.
- Osteopathic Residency Programs improve access for all by attracting the next generation of care providers to the area as well as specialists and providers who desire to teach.
- Tobacco-free outdoor policies adopted on all campuses.
2022 Chemung County Community Health Improvement Plan
2022 Steuben County Community Health Improvement Plan
Association for Vision Rehabilitation and Employment
Chemung County Health Department
Chemung County Transportation Council
Chemung Valley Rural Health Network
City of Elmira, Department of Community Development
City of Elmira, Department of Public Works
Cornell Cooperative Extension
Economic Opportunity Program
Elmira City School District
Food Bank of the Southern Tier
Hill Top Inn
Near Westside Neighborhood Association
Office for the Aging
School Readiness Project
Southern Tier Bicycle League
Southern Tier Pediatrics
Southern Tier Tobacco Awareness Community Partnership
Tanglewood Nature Center
Town of Southport
United Way of the Southern Tier
And multiple community members and representatives from faith-based organizations