Why Choose Arnot Health?
Arnot Health is known for its quality of care and high levels of patient satisfaction. From more conservative, non-surgical treatments to total joint replacement surgery and comprehensive rehabilitation services, our goal is simple: to return patients to normal function without pain as quickly and safely as possible.
Five reasons to choose Arnot Health for your orthopedic care:
- You can expect exceptional care and outcomes.
We use a team approach and evidence-based treatment to achieve our outstanding record of care. Low complication rates, excellent functional improvement and outstanding patient satisfaction describe orthopedic care at Arnot Health. Our joint replacement and reconstruction program has been designated a Center of Excellence by Excellus Blue Cross and Aetna.
- We make treatment convenient and accessible.
- Orthopedic care often requires ongoing treatment. Our integrated network has orthopedic offices and outpatient therapy clinics in Elmira, Bath, Horseheads, and Corning. Close, convenient access to top quality care means you get the help you need when you need it.
- You will work with caring, compassionate experts.
- Arnot Health's experienced and highly trained team of surgeons, nurses, rehabilitation specialists, and medical support personnel work with each patient to develop an individualized care plan. Every location in our integrated network has a dedicated staff with advanced education in their area of expertise, from joint replacement to sports medicine to rehabilitation and physical therapy.
- We keep track of your records so you don't have to. Every Arnot Health location has instant access to your Arnot Health e-record with the most up-to-date information about your conditions and treatments.
- We use the latest equipment and techniques.
- You choose from modern facilities in four locations with fully equipped gyms and private treatment rooms. Our Elmira and Horseheads locations feature the only therapeutic pools in the region designed for effective aquatic therapy. A hydraulic chairlift at the IVY II pool in Elmira enables full access.
We're Here to Help
Our integrated approach to care produces outstanding clinical results to help you return to maximum function as quickly and safely as possible. Call Health on Demand at 607-737-4499.